- The participants will develop/strengthen understanding of updated Indian Legislation relevant to ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007 thereby enhancing effectiveness of environmental, health & safety management system
- The training will help the participants to establish relation between EMS/OHSMS requirements, legal requirements and organization’s processes
The course is conducted by well experienced authorized tutors of TUV India. The course helps organizations and/or delegates in providing sufficient inputs in order to help them comply with applicable legal requirements.
All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on basic requirements of ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007. The knowledge of environmental aspect & occupational health & safety hazards & risk assessment techniques is preferred.
Who should attend ?
- An individual or group of personnel involved in implementing EMS/OHSMS in their organization
- Personnel wishing to become competent internal/external auditor for EMS/OHSMS
- Consultants of EMS/OHSMS
- Corporate personnel responsible for legal compliances
- Introduction to the course
- Applicable requirements for EMS & OHSAS, related to EHS Legislation
- Legal terminologies
- Legal Frame work in Industries
- India Occupation Health & Safety Legislations
- Factories Act 1948 & Maharashtra Factory Rule
- Petroleum Act & Rule
- Explosives Act a& Rule
- Gas Cylinder Rule
- Static & Mobile Pressure Rule
- The Central Motor Vehicle Act and Rule
- Public Liability versus Insurance Act
- Indian Electricity Rules 1956
- Indian Atomic Energy Rules
- The Building and Other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment & Conditions of Service) Central Rules, 1998.
- Indian Boiler Regulations
- International Regulations on Occupational Health & Safety
- Case Studies
- Question Answer Session
TUV India certificate shall be issued to all the delegates attending the course.