- Developing understanding of common hazards associated with the construction Industry and their control measures
- To familiarize delegates with key aspects of construction project safety
- To develop understanding on statutory obligations on safety at construction sites
- Developing understanding of the hazards associated with working at heights and their control measures
- Developing understanding of various safe work practices “Do’s” and “Don’ts” in construction site
The course is highly interactive. The course includes series of lectures with individual/syndicate exercises for better learning.
-All delegates should have reasonably good understanding & a working knowledge of safety in construction industry.
-Knowledge of English is essential.
Who should attend ?
- Management and supervisory personnel engaged in Construction projects
- Project Managers
- Safety Officers /Managers
- Site Supervisors and Engineers, etc
- The personnel who wish to implement Construction safety management system in their organization
- Course Introduction
- Common Work Place Hazards - Impacts and Effects
- Safety at Height - Machineries and Equipment’s, Scaffolding Safety, Ladder Safety, Life line, PPE, Preventive and control Measures
- Construction Safety - Mechanical Safety, Chemical Safety, MSDS, Safe working Procedures, PTW-Permit To Work, Personal Protective Equipment, Preventive Control Measures
- Excavation Safety – Hazards, Control measures
- Electrical Safety - ELCB,Earthing & D.B., LOTO, PPE, Preventive Measures, Do’s and Don’ts, Case Study
- Fire Safety - Impacts and Effects of Fire Explosion, Source of Ignition, Hazardous Materials and Process, Fire Prevention and Control Measures
- Legal Requirements – BOCW, Factory Act
- Conclusion - Safety Quiz
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.