VDA 6.3 Auditors Programs as well as Awareness Programs make the participants aware of Auditing principles, VDA 6.3 requirements via 58 questions and the Mechanism & Optimum usage of the VDA 6.3 Audit tool.
Equipped with this knowledge the participants are expected to establish the various company processes in-line with the VDA 6.3 requirements. This course gives a guideline for effective mechanism for this implementation activity in an objective manner.
VDA 6.3 is a standard that focuses on Risk Analysis & Risk Mitigation and is expected to show results in improved Quality objectives. This is accompanied with an objective assessment mechanism. Thus course objectives are:
- Understand VDA 6.3 requirements and flow of the standard
- Understand the need for a VDA 6.
- Implementation Team and SWOT 3. Understand Risk Assessment in Processes
- Understand “Correction” Method of Implementation
- Understand “First Principles” Method of Implementation
- Understand the flow of linked processes and use this for implementation
- Horizontal Deployment with multiple teams
- Periodic Self Analysis in terms of Quality Objectives and Audit results.
- Module 1 : Risk Assessment with Turtle Diagram Introduction
- Module 2 : VDA 6.3 Requirements and the flow of the standard
- Module 3 : Identification of Optimum team and choosing appropriate methodology of implementation
- Module 4 : Study of Linked Processes for effective process setting and Team finalization with task identification
- Module 5 : Example task lists and mini audit program planning
- Module 6 : Effective Usage of Audit tool and Audit Result Sheet
- Module 7 : Periodic Self Analysis • Module 8 : Culture of Risk Identification, Risk Assessment and Risk Mitigation
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.
Who Should Attend
- This program is intended for companies who have a business goal of effectively establishing their processes as per VDA 6.3 requirements.
- Cross functional VDA 6.3 Implementation Team Members from Project Management, Product and Process Development, SCM, Production Management & Analysis including Maintenance & Facilities Management, Rejection Analysis Customer Complaint & Warranty Analysis.