- To understand Six Sigma & DMAIC methodology, tools & techniques
- To understand the concepts such as VOC & VOP
- To clearly understand how to develop strategy for six sigma projects implementation
- To understand roles & responsibilities in successful deployment of six sigma projects
The course is designed in such a way that any person with one or two years of working experience would understand the fundamental principles of the Six Sigma Methodology. Knowledge of Statistical techniques and use of software such as Minitab will be desirable.
Who should attend ?
- Individuals wishing to become part of companywide Six Sigma practices and/or Improvement Projects.
- Working Executives wishing to become Six Sigma Experts. (e.g. QA Engineers, Project Managers, Team leaders, Software Professionals, Practitioners, Software QA team members and Senior Management)
- Individuals wishing to get certified as Green Belt in Six Sigma
- Future managers
- Professionals involved in research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices
- Management and Engineering Students desirous to be more resourceful and employable
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Development & History
- Define Phase :
- Understanding six sigma
- VOC to CTQ
- Project Charter
- Pareto Analysis
- Elements of Waste
- Measure Phase :
- Cause & Effect Analysis
- Analyze Phase :
- Hypothesis testing
- Improve Phase :
- Control Phase:
- Mistake Proofing
- Practice Projects
- Written Examination
- End of course
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.