The essential objective of this course is to create awareness within the organization regarding various basic requirements of the Six Sigma methodology. DMAIC(Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control) & impart working knowledge on how the methodology can be implemented to a specific Problem or Process Improvements.
It essentially covers the basic requirements of Six Sigma methodology and the application of the different tools and techniques for a specific problem or process improvement. The course is designed in such a way that any person with one or two years of working experience would understand the fundamental principles of the Six Sigma Methodology.
Who should attend ?
- Those who wish to become part of company wide Six Sigma practices and/or Improvement Projects.
- Working Executives who want to become Six Sigma Experts. (e.g. Quality Assurance Engineers, Project Managers, Team leaders, Software Professionals, Practitioners, Software Quality Assurance team members and Senior Management)
- Future managers
- Any other professional members who are doing research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices
- Management and Engineering Students are desirous to be more resourceful and employable
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Development & History
- Basics & overview of DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control Phase)
- End of course
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.