Why Lean Six Sigma Certification
Lean Six Sigma, in today’s competitive business environment, is becoming more popular as it is a proven methodology that seeks to identify and remove the causes of defects and errors in organization’s business operations including manufacturing and/or service operations including other support processes. Lean methodology evolve into operating philosophies to make only what you need, never produce a defect or pass a defect on, eliminate waste, and focus on cycle time reduction which results in cost reduction.
It uses a set of quality management methods, including statistical methods, and creates a special infrastructure of people within the organization ("Green Belts, Black Belts" etc.) who are experts in these methods. If implemented successfully, each Lean Six Sigma project carried out within an organization by following a defined sequence of steps, can bring in tremendous savings & improvements.
Lean Six Sigma provides a common language and toolset that ensures the development and maintenance of the organization's design, control, and improvement processes. With six sigma and lean six sigma in place, organizations can enjoy increased revenue through improved customer satisfaction, waste elimination, reduced costs of poor quality and decreased cycle times resulting in maximization of value for the shareholders.
Lean Six Sigma Training is one of the most important elements of shaping the organization's culture. Almost any organization's member can take advantage of Lean Six Sigma Training, from senior management level to employers.
- To understand Lean, Six Sigma & DMAIC methodology, tools & techniques
- To understand the concepts such as VOC & VOP
- To clearly understand how to develop strategy for Lean six sigma projects implementation
- To understand roles & responsibilities in successful deployment of Lean six sigma projects
The course is designed in such a way that any person with one or two years of working experience would understand the fundamental principles of the Lean Six Sigma Methodology. Knowledge of Statistical techniques and use of software such as Minitab will be desirable.
Who should attend ?
- Individuals wishing to become part of companywide Lean Six Sigma practices and/or Improvement Projects
- Working Executives wishing to become Lean Six Sigma Experts (e.g. QA Engineers, Project Managers, Team leaders, Software Professionals, Practitioners, Software QA team members and Senior Management)
- Individuals wishing to get certified as Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma
- Future managers
- Professionals involved in research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices
- Management and Engineering Students desirous to be more resourceful and employable
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Development & History Six Sigma and Lean
- Key metrics of lean and Eight Wastes
- Define Phase :
- understanding six sigma
- VOC to CTQ
- COPQ, FTY
- Project Charter
- Pareto Analysis
- Elements of Waste
- Measure Phase :
- Cause & Effect Analysis
- Lean Flow with Value and Non-value
- Analyze Phase :
- Hypothesis testing
- Improve Phase :
- Control Phase:
- Mistake Proofing
- Basics of Lean VSM
- Practice Projects
- Written Examination
- End of course
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.