The essential objective of this course is to provide delegates with an awareness on how an organization can align its people, processes and other resources to its vision/strategy & focus on common goals to success. Up on completion of this course, the delegates shall effectively utilize the knowledge gained for implementing business excellence process in the organization.
It essentially covers the requirements of ISO 9004:2009 & is highly interactive, not only with reference to answering queries, but also sharing the experience gathered through rich working experience in the industry. The course includes series of lectures with individual/syndicate exercises for better learning.
Who should attend ?
- Middle & senior management personnel from all types of organizations (e.g. small or big, manufacturing and/or service sector etc.)
- Management representatives of ISO 9001 certified organizations
- Quality Managers and/or coordinators
- Those who will be required to have the knowledge essential to motivate the team implementing the business excellence model
- Consultants of quality and/or quality management system
- History of ISO 9000 Standards, Relevance of ISO 9004 and Concept of Sustainable Success
- Structure of ISO 9004:2009 – Introduction
- Quality management principles
- Approaches to sustainable success, Organization’s environment and Interested Parties: needs & expectations
- Strategy and Policy
- Resource Management
- Process Management
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and review
- Improvement, innovation and learning
- Comparison with ISO 9001:2008
- Course summary
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.