To develop understanding on :
- Need for changes
- Key changes in requirements
- Annex SL
- Interpretation of Changed requirement
- Annexes to standard
- Transition time line
Who should attend ?
- Safety executives/managers, Operational Managers
- Management representatives,
- existing internal auditors of BS OHSAS 18001
- Occupational Health and Safety Consultants
This course covers discussions on what is new in ISO 45001 & gives an overview of new requirements & its interpretations. The course is highly useful for all the organization to understand the changes to ensure smooth transition from previous version of BS OHSAS 18001: 2007
- Introduction to ISO 45001
- Overview of revision history
- Framework of Annex SL
- Summary of changes in ISO 45001
- Context of organization & interested party requirements
- Occupational Health & Safety System Planning ( Prevention of ill health & injury )
- Leadership and Workers Participation and Consultation
- Hazard identification & assessment of risk
- Documentation requirements
- Operational planning & control
- Outsourcing, procurement& contractors
- OH & S Performance evaluation
- OH & S Improvement
- Revision & transition time line
- Course summary
- End of course
All delegates should have an awareness on Occupational Health & Safety aspects with due consideration to Occupational Health and Safety Hazards, associated risks & basic requirements of BS OHSAS 18001 : 2007.
Knowledge of English is essential.
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course.