- To create awareness of basic requirements of the standard
- Impart working knowledge on how these requirements can be interpreted to suit the organization’s social accountability practices with reference to processes & other interested parties
It essentially covers the basic requirements of SA 8000:2014 & its interpretation & hence helps in providing a great amount of awareness to the group of people in the organization.
Who should attend ?
- Persons who wish to implement social accountability management system based on SA 8000 in their organization
- Persons who will be required to have the working knowledge essential to motivate the team implementing the social accountability management system
- Persons who are planning to attend higher level training courses like SA 8000 internal auditor/documentation & implementation/ lead auditor course
- Introduction to SA 8000
- Development & History
- Basic requirements of SA 8000:2014 core elements & its interpretation (Purpose & scope of the standard, definitions of various terminologies, interpretation of basic requirements pertaining to child labour, forced & compulsory labour, Health & safety, freedom of association & right to collective bargaining, discrimination, disciplinary practices, working hours, remuneration)
- SA 8000:2008 management systems requirements & its interpretation (Policies, procedures & records, Social performance team (SPT), Identification & assessment of risk, Monitoring, Complaint management & resolution, External verification & stakeholder engagement, Corrective & preventive action, Training & capacity building, Management of suppliers & contractors)
- SA 8000:2014 & Social fingerprint
- Course summary
- End of course
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.