- Understand & discuss the role of M. R. in its true perspectives in line with the requirements of management systems viz. ISO 9001/14001 & OHSAS 18001
- Discuss & understand the key responsibilities of M.R.
- Enrich knowledge bank in order for M.R. to be more proficient in performing his role & responsibilities
- Help MR in overcoming challenges faced in executing his/her duties
The course is highly interactive, not only with reference to answering queries, but also sharing the experience gathered on being Management Representative of management systems & working experience in the industry. The course includes series of lectures with individual/syndicate exercises for better learning.
Who should attend ?
Individuals who are:
- Existing /prospective Management Representatives of management systems
- Having passion for management systems & desirous of becoming professionals in it, in later life
Also suitable for:
- Quality managers
- Personnel certified as internal auditors, who are conducting management systems audits regularly
- Departmental & Functional Heads/Managers, aspiring for higher posts in the hierarchy of an organization.
- Overview of management systems requirements
- Quality management principles with special focus on process approach
- Roles & responsibilities of Management Representative
- Overview of audit process with special emphasis on audit planning, reporting of audit findings & evaluating the outcome of audit results
- Organize & facilitate management reviews for continuing suitability, adequacy & effectiveness of management systems
- Management Representative’s skills/competencies honing to perform his/her duties effectively/efficiently
- Individual / Syndicate exercises
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.