The aim of this course is to equip existing auditors of BS/OHSAS 18001:2007 with the knowledge and skills required to perform audits of Occupational Health & Safety Management System against ISO 45001:2018. Upon successful completion of the course, the delegates will:
- Know & understand Annex SL as framework for ISO management system
- Know & understand the requirements of ISO 45001:2018
- Be able to conduct audit of ISO 18001:2018-based OHSMS requirements effectively
Who should attend ?
Existing Auditors/Lead auditors of BS/OHSAS 18001 who have passed IRCA registered or equivalent Auditor/Lead Auditor course of BS/OHSAS 18001:2007.
This course is registered with IRCA.
This course is designed to meet the requirement of competent auditors referred in ISO 19011 & ISO/IEC 17021. The course includes class room sessions coupled with syndicate group exercises to enhance delegate participation to achieve learning objectives.
Existing Auditors/Lead auditors of OHSMS are required to provide necessary evidence of successful completion of IRCA registered or equivalent Auditor/Lead Auditor course of BS/OHSAS 18001:2007.
Knowledge of English is essential.
- Introduction to the course
- Annex SL framework, its purpose & benefits
- Requirements of ISO 45001:2018 :
- Context of organization
- Leadership & worker participation
- Planning of OHSMS including Risk based thinking
- Support including documentation & communication
- Operational planning & control
- Operations including emergency preparedness & response.
- Performance evaluation
- Auditing ISO 45001:2018based OHSMS
- Individual / Syndicate exercises,
- Written examination & summing-up
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass the written examination.