The essential objective of this course is to refresh and/or review the structure & basic requirements of ISO 27001 & enable the company employees to plan & conduct the internal audit to improve the effectiveness of ISMS & add value to the organization. It also helps people to get an opportunity to enhance their auditing skills & demonstrate compliance to the standard’s requirement.
The course is highly interactive, not only with reference to answering queries, but also sharing the experience gathered through regular audits & working experience in the industry. The course includes series of lectures with individual/syndicate exercises for better learning.
Who should attend ?
- Delegates who wish to become competent internal auditor for ISMS
- Delegates implementing ISMS in their organization
- Consultants of ISMS
- Introduction to ISO 27001, History
- Overview of ISO 27001:2013 requirements
- ISM Policy & its application
- ISMS documentation structure
- Risk assessment and SOA
- Introduction to auditing :
- Types of audits
- Phases of audit:
- Audit planning
- Audit preparation
- Audit performance & review
- Audit reporting
- Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation
- Individual / Syndicate exercises
- Course summary
- Written examination
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass the written examination.