- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) auditing
- To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become certified Internal Auditor
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage BCMS internal audits in accordance with the principles & guidance of ISO 19011
This course is designed to meet the requirement of competent auditors referred in ISO 19011. The course includes class room sessions coupled with syndicate group exercises to enhance delegate participation to achieve learning objectives.
Who should attend ?
- Management representatives
- BCMS Consultants
- Personnel wishing to attend higher level courses such as Lead Auditor courses
-All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on basic requirements of ISO 22301.
-Knowledge of English is essential.
- Introduction to ISO 22301, History
- Overview of requirements of ISO 22301 with focus on:
- BCMS planning
- Risk based thinking
- Business impact analysis & risk assessment
- Performance evaluation & improvement
- Introduction to auditing : definition, types of audits
- Internal audit planning & preparation
- Conducting internal audit & reporting non-conformities
- Corrective action & audit follow-up activities
- Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation
- Individual / Syndicate exercises
- Written examination & summing-up
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass the written examination.