- To create awareness within the organization regarding basic requirements of ISO 20000-1:2011
- To impart working knowledge on how these requirements can be interpreted to suit the organization’s processes, products, people & customers
It essentially covers the basic requirements of ISO 20000-1:2011 & its interpretation & hence helps in providing a great amount of awareness to the group of people in the organization .
Who should attend ?
- IT Service managers, team leads, team members, executives willing to implement Information Technology Service management system based on ISO 20000-1 in their organization
- Senior management personnel who will be required to have the working knowledge essential to motivate the team implementing the management system
- Persons who are planning to attend higher level training courses like ITSM internal auditor/documentation & implementation/ lead auditor courses
- Introduction to ISO 20000-1
- Development & History
- Family of ISO 20000 series of standards
- Basic requirements of ISO 20000-1:2011 & its interpretation
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Course summary
- End of course
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.