The objective of this training program is to provide the basic awareness on :
- Food Safety and Standards Act 2006 specially in the areas of implementing hygiene and sanitary requirements in FBOs
- Licensing and registration under FSSAI
- Punishments and penalties under FSSA
It is highly interactive & hence helps in providing a great amount of FSSA 2006 awareness to the group of people in the organization .
Who should attend ?
Individuals interested in:
- Enhancing knowledge on FSSA 2006
- dealing with articles of food and their manufacturing process, storage, distribution, sale, import etc. • implementing hygiene and sanitary requirements of FSSA
- Gaining knowledge about licensing and registration under FSSAI
Also suitable for:
- Quality managers
- Management representatives and/or departmental/functional quality coordinators
- Consultants of Quality Management System
- Introduction to FSSA 2006
- Existing rules & orders, salient features of FSSAI, FSSA 2006
- Rules of FSSA
- Regulation–Licensing & Registration under FSSAI
- Schedule –IV , Hygiene & Sanitary requirements
- Penalties & Punishments
- Standards, Financial Assistance & certifications
- Course summary
- End of course
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.