- To refresh/review the structure & requirements of AS 9100
- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in Quality Management System auditing
- To impart/enhance auditing skills
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage aerospace QMS internal audits in accordance with the principles & guidance of ISO 19011
Who should attend ?
Individuals interested in:
- Becoming competent internal auditors for aerospace QMS
- Implementing aerospace QMS based on requirements of AS 9100 in their organization
- Attending higher level courses such as Lead Auditor Course
Also suitable for:
- Quality managers
- Management representatives and/or departmental/functional quality coordinators
- AS 9100 : Overview of Development & History
- Genesis of aerospace standards
- Quality management principles
- Overview of AS 9100, Rev. D requirements
- Introduction to auditing : definition, types of audits, principles of auditing
- Audit planning, preparation and performance – an aerospace approach
- Reporting of non-conformities, corrective action and close-out
- Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation
- Individual / Syndicate exercises
- Course summary
- Written examination
-Delegates attending this training to have prior knowledge of quality management principles & basic requirements of ISO 9001/AS 9100 standards.
-Knowledge of English is essential.
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass the written examination.