ISO/IEC 27001 sets out the requirements for an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and the Plan-Do-Check-Act security management cycle. The Annex A of the standard provides a comprehensive set of information security controls regarding aspects of security areas for any organization.
Information is essential to an organization’s business and consequently needs to be suitably protected. This is essentially important in the increasingly interconnected business environment. As a result of this increasing interconnectivity, information is now exposed to a wide variety of threats and vulnerabilities.
Implementing a world-class ISMS in the organization and get it certified are definitely a competitive advantage. On the other hand, possessing the necessary knowledge and proven techniques to implement an ISMS that is compliant with the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 distinguishes yourself from the other organizations.
TUV India Training Academy offers various training programs in order for the organizations to acquire knowledge & skills useful to develop understanding on the basic requirements for implementation across the organization & develop a pool of assessors to evaluate the Information Security Management System (ISMS) performance.
The following training courses may be useful :
- Awareness training programs for senior management teams to drive the implementation of ISMS
- Awareness training programs for the employees at all levels to develop understanding on the requirements of ISO 27001.
- Internal Auditor training programs to develop a team of internal auditors
- Lead Implementer training program
- CQI/IRCA registered Auditor/Lead Auditor training courses for developing team of competent Internal/external lead auditors