- To refresh/review the structure & requirements of ISO 22301:2012
- To enable delegates understand Key concepts in Business Continuity Management System auditing
- To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become internationally recognized certified Auditor/Lead Auditor
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage BCMS external (second and third party) as well as internal audits in accordance with the principles & guidance of ISO/IEC 17021 & ISO 19011
This course is registered with CQI/IRCA (Chartered Quality Institute/International Register of Certificated Auditors, London) vide course registration no. 1748 and satisfies part of the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under the CQI/IRCA BCMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Registration Scheme.
Recommended Prior Knowledge
The students are expected to know the requirements of ISO 22301:2012 and possess the knowledge of the principles and concepts for business continuity management principles, including the purpose and benefits of a business impact analysis, the principles of risk assessment and analysis, typical business continuity strategies, business continuity response options, BCMS performance metrics, monitoring and performance measurement as well as exercise and testing methodologies will help to complete the course successfully.
Knowledge of English is essential
Who should attend ?
- Individuals interested in becoming CQI/IRCA certified Auditors/Lead Auditors for Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Individuals wishing to implement BCMS based on requirements of ISO 22301:2012 in their organization
- Individuals responsible for managing the audit programs in their organization.
- Business continuity managers/team leads
- Management representatives and/or departmental/functional business continuity coordinators
- Existing BCMS internal auditors
- Consultants of Business Continuity Management System
- Course Introduction
- Relevant standards, ISO 22301:2012, ISO/IEC 17021 and ISO 19011
- The purpose, importance & benefits of Business Continuity Management System
- Business continuity Policy & objectives
- Business impact analysis & risk assessment
- BCMS documentation structure
- Incident management and problem management
- Introduction to auditing BCMS
- ISO 22301:2012 auditing techniques
- Managing and leading a ISO 22301:2012 audit team
- Interview techniques
- Recording & Reporting Non Conformities
- Audit reporting
- Corrective Action & Audit Close out process
- Continuous Assessment exercises & feedback
- Syndicate & role play exercises & feedback
- Written Examination
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass the written examination. Certificate of attendance shall be issued to those who do not pass the written examination.