The essential objective of this course is to create awareness within the organization regarding various basic requirements of the standard & impart working knowledge on how these requirements can be interpreted to suit the organization’s processes, products, people & customers.
It essentially covers the basic requirements of ISO 22301 & its interpretation & hence helps in providing a great amount of awareness to the group of people in the organization .
Who should attend ?
- Persons who wish to implement Business Continuity Management system based on ISO 22301 in their organization
- Persons who will be required to have the working knowledge essential to motivate the team implementing the management system
- Persons who are planning to attend higher level training courses like internal auditor/documentation & implementation/ lead auditor course
- Introduction to ISO 22301
- Development & History
- Family of 22301 series of standards
- Basic requirements of ISO 22301 & its interpretation:
- P-D-C-A- model applied to BCMS
- Organization & its context including needs & expectations of interested parties, scope of BCMS
- Risk based thinking
- Operational planning & control
- Business impact analysis & risk assessment
- Business continuity strategy & procedures
- Performance evaluation & improvement
- Understanding documentation requirements
- Course summary
- End of course.
Certificate of attendance shall be issued to all the delegates attending entire duration of the training course.