Business continuity management is a management process that identifies potential impacts that threaten an organization and provides a framework for building resilience and the capability for an effective response that safeguards the interests of its key stakeholders, reputation, brand and value creating activities.
TUV India Training Academy offers various training programs in order for the organizations to acquire knowledge & skills useful to develop & implement Business Continuity Management System (BCMS).
The following training courses may be useful :
- Awareness training programs for senior management teams to drive the implementation of BCMS
- Awareness training programs for the employees at all levels to develop understanding on the requirements of ISO 22301
- Internal Auditor training programs to develop a team of internal auditors
- Lead Implementer training program
- CQI/IRCA registered Auditor/Lead Auditor training courses for developing team of competent Internal/external lead auditors