This course is registered with CQI/IRCA (Chartered Quality Institute/International Register of Certificated Auditors, London) vide course registration no. 2027 and satisfies part of the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under the IRCA FSMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Registration Scheme.
• To enable delegates gain knowledge & skills required to perform first, second & third party audits of Food Safety Management System against ISO 22000, in accordance with ISO 19011, ISO 22003 and ISO 17021.
• To impart/enhance practical auditing skills to become internationally recognized certified Food Safety Management System Auditor/Lead Auditor.
Who should attend ?
• Food Safety executives/managers
• Management representatives
• Existing internal auditors of FSMS
• FSMS Consultants
• Personnel wishing to make career in FSMS auditing
• FSMS Auditor/Lead Auditor certification & IRCA Registration Scheme
• Concept of food safety
• Food safety management system & its benefits
• Concept of HACCP, Risk & Hazard
• Concept of process approach
• Overview of basic requirements of ISO 22000:2018 & its interpretation,
• Audit definition/types/principles
• ISO 19011 Vs ISO 17021
• Audit Planning & preparation
• Audit Tools & Techniques
• Audit Performance
• Recording & Reporting Non Conformities
• Audit report preparation
• Corrective Action & audit follow-up
• Surveillance audits
• Continuous Assessment exercises & feedback,
• Syndicate & role play exercises & feedback
• Written Examination
The course is designed for experienced food safety professionals. All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on food safety principles & concepts and basic requirements of ISO 22000:2018 & QMS audit process. Knowledge of English is essential.
TUV approved tutor having excellent experience of working in the industry as well extensive FSMS auditing & training experience shall conduct this training.
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass the written examination. Certificate of attendance shall be issued to those who do not pass the written examination.