It essentially covers the basic requirements of FSSC 22000 v 5 & ISO 22000:2018, its interpretation & hence helps in providing a great amount of awareness to the group of people in the organization by way of participating in individual/group exercises as well as experience sharing.
The essential objective of this course is to create awareness within the organization regarding various basic requirements of the standard & impart working knowledge on how these requirements can be interpreted to suit the organization’s processes, products, people & customers. Up on completion of this course, the delegates will also gain clear understanding on concept of FSSC 22000 version 5 standard.
Who should attend ?
- Delegates who wish to implement food safety management system based on FSSC 22000 version 5 in their organization
- Delegates who will be required to have the working knowledge essential to the food safety management system
- Delegates who are planning to attend higher level training courses like FSMS internal auditor/ lead auditor course.
- ISO 22000:2018 overview
- FSSC Additional requirements
- FSSC v 5 requirements
- ISO/TS 22002-1/4 overview
Certificate shall be issued to all the delegates attending the entire duration of the course.