The essential objective of this course is to provide knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audits of food safety management systems (FSMS) against FSSC 22000 Version 4.1, in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 22003) within the organization.
The course uses a mixture of taught sessions, discussions and practical exercises to achieve its aims over a period of 5 Days. The practical exercises are based upon a fictional company and have been carefully designed to focus upon issues that commonly arise during FSSC audits. These exercises also help in providing a great amount of awareness to the group of people in the organization by way of participating in individual/group exercises as well as experience sharing.
Who should attend ?
- Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s FSMS.
- Delegates who wish to implement food safety management system based on FSSC 22000:4.1 VERSION in their organization.
- Delegates who will be required to have the working knowledge essential to motivate the team implementing the food safety management system.
- Delegates who wish to pursue a Career in Third Party Certification
- Food Safety Issues
- Food safety Management Systems overview.
- Specifications related to Pre-requisite programmes
- What to look for in Food safety Management System.
- Audit Techniques.
- Auditing specific requirements of ISO/TS 22002-1 & FSSC Additional Requirements.
- Accreditation Issues.
- Practical Exercises and Feedback.
The course has been designed for food safety professionals seeking an understanding of knowledge and skills needed to audit effectively against FSSC 22000. Knowledge about the core elements of management systems, the PDCA-cycle, the principles of FSMS, PRPs, HACCP, national and local FSMS legislation and the requirements of FSSC 22000, gained by e.g. attendance in a FSMS foundation course are essential.
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass the written examination.