It essentially covers the basic requirements of FSSC 22000:4.1 VERSION & Food Defense and Food Fruad its interpretation & hence helps in providing a great amount of awareness to the group of people in the organization by way of participating in individual/group exercises as well as experience sharing.
The essential objective of this course is to create awareness within the organization regarding various basic requirements of the standard & impart working knowledge on how these requirements can be interpreted to suit the organization’s processes, products, people & customers. Up on completion of this course, the delegates will also gain clear understanding on concept of FSSC 22000:4.1 VERSION.
Who should attend ?
- Delegates who wish to implement food safety management system based on FSSC 22000:4.1 VERSION in their organization
- Delegates who will be required to have the working knowledge essential to motivate the team implementing the food safety management system,
- Delegates who are planning to attend higher level training courses like FSMS internal auditor/documentation & implementation/ lead auditor course.
- Upgrade process
- Auditor rotation and unannounced audits
- Additional requirements (Food Fraud prevention & Food defense, labelling, environmental monitoring, allergens)
- Follow-up on audits
- Time interval between audits
- Mandatory audit report template
- FSMA and FSSC
- Additional News
Certificate shall be issued to all the delegates attending the entire duration of the course.