What is Green Building ?
A green building is one which uses less water, optimizes energy efficiency, conserves natural resources, generates less waste and provides healthier spaces for occupants, as compared to a conventional building.
What are the advantages of Green Building ?
Establishing your buildings as green building certified and sustainable not only means that you save on huge operational costs, it also means your business could be eligible for an increasing number of green government subsidies. Beyond this, Green building certification also helps you identify and reduce potential risk factors for your company and makes your assets significantly more attractive.
Approach To Evaluation:
Types of Green Building Rating:
Various level of rating:
|Certification Level (IGBC/LEED)||GRIHA||Recognition|
|Certified||1 Star||Best Practices|
|Silver||2 Star||Outstanding Performance|
|Gold||3 Star||National Excellence|
|Platinum||4 & 5 Star||Global Leadership|
- Initial feasibility study check the mandatory compliance of rating system
- Project registration
- Evaluation of documentation by TUV India & release of desk review and onsite assessment report with gap analysis
- Energy Modelling & Simulation
- Fundamental and Enhanced Commissioning
- Submission of final documentation along with corrections / additional clarifications as applicable to certifying body (IGBC,USGBC & GRIHA)
- Final Evaluation and submission documentation Award of Certification
- Defining the type of certification and mutual discussion with client
- Contract review Appointment of team members and technical reviewers
- Kick off meeting with project team
- Feasibility study for project
- Project registration with certifying body
- Owner project requirements
- Design documents review
Our Green Building Services
- Feasibility study as per the rating system
- Energy modelling and daylighting simulation
- Third Party – Fundamental & Enhanced Commissioning as per green building rating system
- Green building facilitation, documentation and certification (IGBC, LEED & GRIHA)
- Training on green building rating system
- Green Building consultancy
- Tender documents review
- Site implementation & Commissioning
- Documentation/ report submission to certifying body
- Final approval and award of rating
TUV India Team :
TUV India Sustainability Team is comprised of IGBC Accredited professional, GRIHA, LEED Accredited professional, BEE Accredited and Certified Energy Auditors, GHG Auditors, Water and Waste experts, Sustainability and Environmental expert.