TUV India Pvt. Ltd., a subsidiary of TUV Nord Group provides Construction Services by assuring quality of construction from the commencement to completion of the project. Construction industry is totally dynamic and altogether complex as it involves varied processes across many sectors to be accomplished. Maintaining the desired level of quality, delivering the project in a time-bound manner and preventing cost overruns are the major constraints. With quality, safety, time, design being the major sides of a polygon for construction, we at TUV India support you to overcome constraints and bring your plans to reality, thus assuring Construction Quality and Safety. Construction Quality Assurance minimizes the risks and damages in advance and avoids unnecessary costs due to rework and delay in construction & subsequent operation.
TUV India offers its customers expert construction supervision, project-specific customised services for successful completion of project, with the key objective of minimizing wastage, rework and problems associated with non-compliances. TUV India also ensures that project adheres to the agreed milestones and budget, while meeting the relevant regulations, Quality Standards and Safety.
Project Management Consultancy (PMC)
TUV India monitors, coordinate, manage, evaluate and administer all project management & control processes and activities in accordance with project requirements and design scope, schedules, budget, Quality & Safety parameters.
We ensures that all necessary documentation is prepared, collected, checked, suitably communicated, filed and submitted to the Owner for records.
TUV India ensures that all project activities comply with the latest applicable IS codes and other relevant statutes.
Our PMC Services includes but not limited to are:
- Procurement Services
- Support and Coordination Services
- Work Management
- Measurements & Bill Checking
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Health, Safety and Environment Requirements
- Contract administration
- Project Cost Control
- Pre-Construction Stage
- Construction Stage
- Post Construction Stage
- Design Review and Value Engineering
QA & QC Inspection at Site
TUV India performs all duties of quality assurance of works and carries out comprehensive technical supervision of the works to ensure conformity with approved designs, specifications for materials and workmanship, adopted QA/QC procedures, applicable relevant standards and codes and sound engineering practices.
QA & QC Audit (Defined Frequency)
- QA & QC Audits for Civil Works
- QA & QC Audits for MEP Works
- Safety Audit
Fire Safety Audits
TUV India offers Fire Safety Audits on adherence to National Buildings Code of India 2016 (Vol. 1, Page 89, E-7), “Fire and life safety audit shall be carried out for all buildings having a height of more than 15 m. Such audits shall preferably be conducted by a third party auditor having requisite experience in fire and life safety inspections. Frequency of such audits shall be once in two years.”
- Design Review of MEP Works
- Civil and Structural Design Review
- Design Review of Electrical Works
TUV India offers audit based on Quality Assessment System (CONQUAS®) served as a standard assessment system on quality monitoring of building projects with respect to Building & Construction Authority (BCA), Singapore.
- Material Procurement Inspection
- Quality Supervision & Certification Bill
- Structural Stability Evaluations & Recommendations
- NDT Restorations & Rehabilitations
- Construction Safety Audit
Type of Projects undertaken
- Real Estate: Residential and Commercial Buildings
- Roads, Ropeways, Airports and Seaports
- Industrial Facilities: Industrial Buildings, Plants and Factories
Benefits to your organization
- Fulfilment of mandatory regulations and quality standards
- Continuous evaluation and improvement of construction quality and processes
- Cost reduction
- Risk mitigation
- Better recognition at national and international level
Benefits to your customers
- Improved quality and service
- Delivery on time
- Satisfied customers