TUV India provides Construction Quality Assurance services by assuring quality of construction from the commencement to completion of the project. Construction industry is totally dynamic and altogether complex as it involves varied processes across many sectors to be accomplished. Maintaining the desired level of quality, delivering the project in a time-bound manner and preventing cost overruns are the major constraints.With quality, safety, time, design being the major sides of a polygon for construction, we at TUV India support you to overcome constraints and bring your plans to reality, thus assuring Construction Quality and Safety.
Construction Quality Assurance minimizes the risks and damages in advance and avoids unnecessary costs due to rework and delay in construction & subsequent operation.
TUV India - Construction Services
TUV India offers its customers expert construction supervision, project-specific customised services for successful completion of project, with the key objective of minimizing wastage, rework and problems associated with non-compliances. TUV India also ensures that project adheres to the agreed milestones and budget, while meeting the relevant regulations, Quality Standards and Safety.
- Design Review
- Material Procurement Inspection
- QA & QC Inspection at Site
- QA&QC Audit (defined frequency)
- Project Management
- Quality Supervision & Certification Bill
- Construction Safety Audit
- Safety Training
- Structural Stability Evaluations & Recommendations
- Electrical & Fire Safety
- Energy Audits & Recommendations
- NDT Restorations & Rehabilitation
Construction Safety Audit
TUV India offers expertise to its clients in Designing, Developing, Implementing and Maintaining Safety as per International Codes of Practice for construction projects.
Projects under public & private infrastructure sector
- Real Estate : Residential, Commercial & Industrial Buildings
- Roads, Railways, Airports, Seaports, Wind & Solar Park
- Industrial Facilities : Plants & Factories
Benefits to your organization
- Fulfilment of mandatory regulations and quality standards
- Continuous evaluation and improvement of construction quality and processes
- Cost reduction
- Risk mitigation
- Better recognition at national and international level
Benefits to your customers
- Improved quality and service
- Delivery on time
- Satisfied customers