AA1000 Assurance Standard / GRI G4 / National Voluntary Guidelines
The AA1000 Assurance Standard / GRI G4 are recognized and accepted standards which define criteria for demonstration and disclosure of sustainable measures (in form of report) undertaken by organizations as integral part of their business functions. TUV India is a licensed assurance provider as per AA1000AS. Sustainability Reporting helps clients to achieve competitive positioning and market differentiation.
Sustainability-paying for itself - AA1000 Assurance Standard / GRI G4 suitable for any organization and it offers sustainable measures to stakeholders .
- Sustainability reporting creates a window into the performance of a company across economics, social and environmental dimensions.
- Sustainability reporting has become main stream, driven by potential business value generated through enhanced stakeholder reporting and communication
- Sustainability reporting helps to create & clarify your sustainability strategy
- The ability of company to communicate effectively with its key stakeholders can be critical to its long term success, viability and growth
- Substantially improve public image and increase brand reputation
- Achieve international recognition and drive performance within the organization
Third Party Assurance is critical to increase the credibility of Sustainability Performance. TUV India provides third party assurance of public/ committed disclosures on sustainability performance as well as underlying systems, data & processes against the suitable criteria and standards. It can be based on requirements of AA1000AS Assurance Standard, Global Reporting Initiative (GRI G4) Application Levels, and National Voluntary Guidelines (NVG) etc.
What we can do for you
- Assurance as per Guidelines on “Corporate Social Responsibility for Central Public Sector Enterprises” issued by Department of Public Enterprises, Government of India
- Sustainability Assurance as per GRI, AA1000AS
- Supply Chain Sustainability Audits/Assurance
- Assessment of Sustainable Development projects
In order to explore Sustainability services, we request you to furnish us the “Questionnaire for AA1000AS Sustainability Assurance” or “Questionnaire for GRI G4 Sustainability Assurance” and subsequent discussion with your Sustainability Team.