Dear Sir / Madam,
At TUV India we always endeavour to stay aligned with the emerging trends and work relentlessly to improve the quality of our services with the larger aim of ensuring client satisfaction. In line with the same, we are pleased to announce our Digitization initiative under Management System Certification and introduce our new TUV India Client Portal.
Presented below are few highlights which helps us to understand the salient features of the Client Portal -
• Access the client portal through a secured URL https://clientportal.tuvindia.co.in
• Creation of digital certificate/eCertificate in accordance with the TUV Nord & Accreditation guidelines with appropriate controls.
• Online platform wherein clients can view the relevant documents related to their management system certification process (e.g. Audit Reports, Certificate, Invoices, etc)*.
• Indication of next Audit Due Date for subsequent audits as well as certificate validity status
• Auto e-mail notification (CPNotification.firstname.lastname@example.org ) to the client when ‘Push to portal’ is activated. Kindly ensure that the e-mail settings, as applicable, are adjusted so that these notification mails are not directed to spam/junk folder.
• Additional information related to Certification process overview, T&C, Use of Logo guidelines, transition policies, etc.
• Controls related to information security & IT threats have been tested and necessary controls are in place.
The access to the Client Portal is a value-added service to our esteemed clients and is provided at no additional cost. All our existing and new clients will be provided with a dedicated unique log-in through which they would be able to access information related to their management system certification activities. The unique user ID will be received by the person whose contact details are available in our database (generally the Management Representative). For our existing clients, the currently valid certificate copy will be available in the CP and all audit reports and invoices will be from the ensuing audit onwards.
* Note – it may be noted that the visibility of the audit records, as mentioned above, would get auto-enabled once the workflow for the ‘Full Payment Received’ status for the audit fees gets closed with ‘Yes’.
We welcome you into the digital era at TUV India and hope that you would enjoy the experience.
For any inputs, suggestions, clarifications & troubleshooting, kindly write to email@example.com