Your key to international markets
In plant engineering the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code is the key to international markets. Export barriers can be overcome in the USA, Canada and some 113 other countries worldwide when the components are manufactured in accordance with the ASME Code. The ASME Code establishes the requirements for manufacturer certification, quality assurance, design, materials, manufacturing and testing of Power Boilers, Heating Boilers, Pressure Vessels and Nuclear Components.
We are pleased to inform you, that we are now providing ASME Authorized Inspection Agency services locally in Thailand with the same focus on service, through our joint venture company ONE/TUV/BV Technische Inspections GmbH based in Essen, Germany with a worldwide network of Authorized Inspectors (AI).
ONE/TÜV/BV is part of an Authorized Inspection Agency, accredited by ASME. Furthermore it is recognized internationally for its expertise and quality service to customers for equipment complying with the ASME Code. This applies also to components, valves and fittings to Canadian Standard, CSA B 51.
ONE/TÜV/BV Technische Inspektions GmbH is a company of the TÜV NORD GROUP.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation for ASME certification
- Quality Manuals with procedures
- Design calculations according to the ASME Code or other Codes
- Qualification of welding processes and welders
- Qualification of nondestructive examination procedures and personnel
- Guidance on the application of jurisdictional regulations at the place of installation
- Inspection of components to be stamped with the ASME Code symbol stamp
- Evaluation of the equivalence to different Codes and standards for components
- Third Party inspection of components complying with the ASME Code but which are not subject to stamping with the Code Symbol stamp
- Preparation of inquiries for interpretations and Code Cases to ASME
Our know-how for your success
TÜV NORD is a well-established and reliable partner for inspection and certification services. Our experts and auditors have extensive knowledge based on experience and are generally permanently employed by TÜV NORD. This guarantees independence and neutrality, and also means we can offer continuity in supporting our clients. The benefit to you is clear: our experts accompany and support the development of your products and provide you with objective feedback.