The inspection of materials used in the manufacturing of pipes (steel, plastic, copper pipes), and castings (steel, inox, aluminum, nickel) can provide proof of the quality and specifications of the final products.
TÜV CYPRUS offers the following services for raw materials:
- Approval/development of quality plans,
- Inspection of the manufacturing and witnessing of relevant tests, according to manufacturing standards and the client's requirements,
- Inspecting and issuing certificates according to EN 10204:2004 ‘Metallic materials. Types of inspection documents’.
We also offer inspections according to the following standards:
- API 5L, Covers welded and seamless pipes suitable for use in conveying gas, water, and oil in both the oil and natural gas industries,
- DIN 17172, Steel pipes for pipe lines for the transport of combustible fluids and gases,
- EN 10208, Steel pipes for pipelines for combustible fluids. Technical delivery conditions. Pipes of requirement class A,
- AWWA C 200, AWWA Standard for Steel Water Pipes,
- EN 1555, Plastics piping systems for the supply of gaseous fuels - Polyethylene (PE),
- EN 12735, Copper and copper alloys. Seamless, round copper tubes for air conditioning and refrigeration. Tubes for equipment,
- EN 10213, Steel castings for pressure purposes,
- DIN 1681,
- DIN 1695, Wear Resisting Cast Iron,
- DIN 17465, Heat Resisting Steel Castings.