VDA 6.1 - For suppliers in the automotive industry
In connection with the competing international quality of products and services in the automotive supply industry, high-value QM systems have become more important. For many companies, certification as per VDA 6.1 is already a prerequisite for being approved as a supplier in the automotive sector.
Since it takes the specific requirements of customers in the automotive sector into consideration, it achieves greater customer satisfaction. Another important effect is the optimisation of internal processes.
TÜV NORD CERT is your acknowledged and reliable partner for certification services and provides you with
- qualified, independent auditors with relevant "automotive" experience
- a high level of acceptance around the world of our certification activities and certificates
- support in the further development of your company-specific QM system
VDA 6.2 - For service providers in the automotive industry
In contrast to VDA volume 6.1 and ISO/TS 16949, VDA volume 6.2 defines special requirements especially for service providers for everything to do with automobiles. It is an important building block for the whole modern management of services provided. Structured, manageable processes and defined responsibilities ensure that the quality demands can be systematically satisfied. This certification can be combined with other management systems, e.g. DIN EN ISO 14001.
VDA volume 6.2 is recommended for:
- Companies which market vehicles and services in the automotive sector
- Internal and external service providers
- Commercial enterprises, companies for development and configuration, repair shops.
VDA 6.4 - For suppliers of production machinery and equipment
VDA Volume 6.4. serves for the assessment of quality management systems for production machinery and equipment in the automotive sector. It describes the manufacture of plant, machinery, equipment, tools and also test devices and equipment. Customised machinery and equipment (special machines etc.) are included, along with mass produced machinery (standard products) and their components and also combinations of special and standard machinery. The requirements are interpreted and applied specifically according to the particular case.
VDA Volume 6.4 is recommended for:
- Machinery and tool manufacturers who supply to the automotive industry.