The Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials is a certification system required by more and more companies from their suppliers of packaging and packaging materials. Originally the standard focused only on food, but now also packaging of consumer products belongs to the scope. This BRC Standard focuses on safety and quality of the supplied packaging and packaging materials.
Key requirements for certification are:
- a detailed and well implemented HACCP system
- a quality management system
- control of factory environment
- finished product requirements
- production process regulations
- personnel hygiene regulations