IMS (ISO 14001:2004+18001:2007) INTERNAL AUDITOR COURSE
Developing & enhancing integrated management system audit skills
The objective is to impart knowledge & skills for delegates to plan, conduct & manage internal audits of integrated management system based on requirements of ISO 14001 & ISO 18001.
IMS (ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001) Internal Auditor Course
The essential objective of this course is to refresh and/or review the structure & basic requirements of ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 & enable the company employees to plan & conduct the internal audit to improve the effectiveness of EMS & OHSMS & add value to the organization. It also helps people to get an opportunity to update & enhance their auditing skills.
The course is highly interactive, not only with reference to answering queries, but also sharing the experience gathered through regular audits & working experience in the industry. The course includes series of lectures with individual/syndicate exercises for better learning.
Who should attend?
- Delegates who wish to become competent internal auditor for IMS (ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001)
- Delegates implementing IMS (ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001) in their organization
- Consultants of IMS (ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001)
- Course Introduction
- Structure & review of basic requirements of ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007
- Introduction to the EMS & OHSMS audit, types of audit
- Phases of audit (Audit Planning, Audit Preparation, Audit performance & review, Audit Reporting & Audit follow-up) with exercises
- EOHS Legislations in India
- Audit role play (mock audit)
- Written Examination
TUV NORD certificate shall be issued to all the delegates attending the course.